20 September 2011

An attempt to get back into blog writing via a stream of consciousness list of stuff I have been thinking about...

Whether writing reviews of books I know I won't like is worth it, high waisted jeans, Stewart Lee, neglect, my brother, the colour red, planning the south east London 'zine fest, what new books Monster Emporium Press is going to make, meditation, swimming, Mexico, getting places by boat, jobs, milk, raw chocolate, puppies, how it's getting dark and I don't mind, perfect curls, threesomes, aging, disappointing people, cryptic crosswords, Joss Whedon, how I'm not thinking about anything I'm that interested in, holidays, the sea, boredom, flatness, stillness, life drawing, headstands, writing, writing every day, discipline, ball-gags, expensive clothes, matching crockery, whether West Norwood is getting gentrified, how I spend too much money in Tesco, how I can't keep up with what's happening in the Middle East, Mute, how I must watch Night Porter, Ken Loach, social realism, asceticism, isolation, space, Arabic lessons, money, pianos, forgetting everything, missing everyone, the filthy rich, whether Speculative Realism is worth it, the new babies in the family, my family home, leaving, ice cream, new crushes, struggling, money, novellas as a form, the possibility of really exciting contemporary literature, Norway, log cabins, how I have to watch the rest of Twin Peaks season two and I kind of want to see the Othello that McNulty and whatshisname are in, theatre, distant friends, minutiae, Woody Allen's Interiors, Ibsen, melodrama and humour, Justin Kirk, writing for TV, underacheiving, not getting angry enough, Weetos, melamine, moths, smoothies...

No comments:

Post a Comment